This I educates you Reporting People On Facebook. You can execute this procedure on both the Facebook mobile app and the Facebook desktop site. If the user published an offending or horrible thing, you can rather report the post.
Reporting People On Facebook
How do I report a Facebook account that's acting to be me or another person?
Accounts as well as Pages that impersonate other people go against our Community Standards as well as aren't allowed on Facebook. If you see an account that's acting to be you, a person you understand or a somebody (example: star, politician), we urge you to let us recognize. You can report potentially impersonating accounts to us even if you do not have a Facebook account.
To report a person that's making believe to be you or someone else, initial establish if you're reporting an account or a Page.
Report a profile
If you have a Facebook account and also want to report an account:
1. Go to the account of the posing account.
- If you can't discover it, try searching for the name utilized on the profile or asking your buddies if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click the cover photo and also choose Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. Comply with the on-screen directions for acting to submit a record.
If you do not have a Facebook account and also intend to report a person that's making believe to be you or someone you understand, please fill out this form.
Just how do I report an account for acting?
If you have a Facebook account and also wish to report someone that's acting to be you or someone you recognize:
1. Go to the account of the posing account
- If you can't discover it, try searching for the name made use of on the account or asking your good friends if they can send you a web link to it.
2. Click on the cover photo and pick Report
3. Follow the on-screen directions for acting to file a record
If you don't have a Facebook account and also want to report someone that's pretending to be you or somebody you recognize, please complete this form.
Exactly how do I report an account?
To report a profile:
1. Go to the account you wish to report.
2. In the bottom right of the cover photo, click and select Give feedback or Report this profile.
3. To provide responses, click the choice that finest explains how this account goes against our Neighborhood Requirements. Click Send.
4. Depending upon your feedback, you may after that be able to send a record to Facebook. For some kinds of content, we don't ask you to send a report, but we use your comments to assist our systems learn.
If a person's bothering you on Facebook, you can also block them.