Facebook doesn't give any function to let you find out about who watches your Facebook account, but we have one trick for you which will direct you for how to see who watches your Facebook profile.
How To See Who Looks At My Facebook
* To understand who watches your Facebook account, login to the Facebook account as well as most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click on your account image as well as you will certainly reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
* Right click anywhere on the opened up web page and pick "sight web page resource choice". If you are a Chrome customer after that simply type Ctrl+ U and the source page will open up.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right edge of the resource web page.
* Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will discover a list of numbers there which are actually the account IDs of individuals that are recently inspected or visited your Facebook account.
* Just type add the profile id close to facebook.com URL just like the below instance. You will locate the individual who visited your account often or lately.
* The LINK needs to be something similar to this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The small number that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of how typically a Facebook account user sees you as well as who sees your Facebook profile one of the most.
* The first ID of the list is the regular visitor while the last ID is the rarest customer of your account.
Nonetheless, some people states that these are not true. But, several experts say that this is the only feasible means to know that viewed my Facebook account.