Over the past year, Facebook Watch has actually seen some substantial success - considering that the beginning of 2018, total time invested enjoying videos in Watch has raised by 14x - How To Download A Video To Facebook.
Facebook Watch supplies thousands of excellent, high-quality videos for both amusement and educational purposes. It also gives web content you can't find anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind-the-scenes show Huda Boss, or Bear Grylls' show, Face The Wild.
So what occurs when you come across a wonderful Facebook Watch video however do not have the moment to see it totally, or discover the content so valuable you want to save the video and also use it as a reference device later? Fortunately, there's a fast and also very easy method to download and also save Facebook videos on desktop computer - below, we'll reveal you exactly how.
How To Download A Video To Facebook
Download a video you have actually published
1. Open up Facebook and click the web link to your profile at the top of the screen.
2. On your profile web page, in the top section, click More.
3. On top of the drop-down menu that appears, pick videos.
4. Move your mouse cursor over the video you wish to download, click the Edit switch, as well as pick download HD or download SD.
Keep in mind: The download HD option will just be readily available to choose if the video was produced or taped in HD quality. If it had not been, only the download SD alternative will certainly be available.
Keep in mind: If both of these choices are missing out on, the video was posted by a pal and you're labelled in it. You will require to adhere to the action in the next area rather.
5. Your video ought to appear in a brand-new tab. Relocate your computer mouse over the video as well as click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video posted on your timeline or by various other customers
Note: If you're attempting to download a shared video from a different on-line service (e.g., YouTube), see our page on exactly how to download a video from the Web.
1. Log into Facebook and discover the video you want to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and also choose Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Highlight the whole LINK and then press Ctrl+ C or right-click and choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open up a brand-new tab by pushing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the LINK into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+ V, and afterwards press Get in.
6. Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the URL and after that Press Enter.
7. On the following page, click the video to open it in its own window.
8. Right-click the video as well as pick save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Choose a save area as well as a data name for the video, and after that click the Save button.