If you make a decision that you no longer intend to use Facebook, it's easy to deactivate your account. When you deactivate your account, you're concealing every one of your information on Facebook. No person will certainly be able to call you on Facebook or see things you've shared, including your Timeline, status updates, as well as images. If you determine that you would love to go back to Facebook, you'll still have the ability to reactivate your account as well as recoup your old information.
How Do You Deactivate Facebook
* Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, after that pick Settings.
* The Setups web page will appear. Click Manage Account.
* Click Deactivate your account.
* Select a factor for deactivating the account. If you desire, you can add even more details in the message box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.
* Select Deactivate Currently.
* Your account is currently deactivated. You'll have the option to reactivate your account any time by signing in to Facebook with your old account info.