The preferred Apple iPhone comes with the Safari internet browser by default so, if you have Web connection, you don't need to download and install and set up the Facebook application to be able to upload photos to Facebook from your tool. If you have the pictures on your apple iphone, all you have to do is check out Facebook as well as upload them as you would generally.
Facebook Add Photo To Post
1. Introduce the Safari internet browser as well as browse to Facebook.com.
2. Kind your e-mail as well as password in the Email as well as Password message boxes at the top as well as click "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Photos" web link in the Apps section at the left to go to the Photos web page.
4. Tap "Upload Photos" at the top of the Photos page to start publishing your picture.
5. Tap "Select Photos to Upload" and make use of the resulting documents web browser to select and open your picture. The picture is immediately submitted.
6. Touch the box under the picture sneak peek and also explain your picture, if you desire. This is not necessary.
7. Faucet "Article Photos" in the bottom appropriate edge of the web page to upload your image on your Facebook gallery.