Facebook does not offer any type of function to allow you learn about who watches your Facebook account, however we have one technique for you which will certainly direct you for exactly how to see who sees your Facebook profile.
Check Who Is Looking At Your Facebook
* To recognize who sees your Facebook account, login to the Facebook account and most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your profile photo and also you will certainly get to at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
* Right click on anywhere on the opened up web page and also choose "sight page source option". If you are a Chrome customer after that just type Ctrl+ U and also the source page will open.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right edge of the source page.
* Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will certainly locate a checklist of numbers there which are in fact the account IDs of individuals that are lately inspected or seen your Facebook profile.
* Just kind include the account id beside facebook.com URL much like the listed below instance. You will find the individual who visited your account frequently or lately.
* The URL should be something such as this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The handful that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of how often a Facebook account customer sees you and also who sees your Facebook account one of the most.
* The very first ID of the listing is the routine visitor while the last ID is the rarest viewer of your account.
However, some individuals states that these are not true. However, lots of specialists claim that this is the only feasible means to know who saw my Facebook account.