Facebook doesn't supply any type of function to allow you understand about who views your Facebook profile, yet we have one trick for you which will certainly assist you for exactly how to see that watches your Facebook account.
Whos Looking At My Facebook Profile App
* To know that views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and also most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click on your profile image and you will get to at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
* Right click on anywhere on the opened up page as well as select "view page resource option". If you are a Chrome customer after that simply kind Ctrl+ U and also the source web page will certainly open up.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box at the top right edge of the source page.
* Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will certainly find a list of numbers there which are in fact the account IDs of the people that are lately examined or visited your Facebook account.
* Simply type include the profile id next to facebook.com URL just like the below example. You will discover the individual who visited your account frequently or recently.
* The URL should be something such as this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The small number that you will discover after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of exactly how frequently a Facebook profile user sees you as well as who visits your Facebook profile one of the most.
* The initial ID of the list is the regular site visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nevertheless, some individuals says that these are not real. But, several specialists state that this is the only possible means to recognize that viewed my Facebook profile.