Untag Someone On Facebook: Facebook tags provide a method to guide your posts to particular people. If you accidentally tagged someone on an image you do not want tagged, you can eliminate the tag from the initial post. While others with authorization to see your posts can still see the picture as well as identify people they recognize, it does help in reducing the possibility of a tagged photo turning up on the individual's Timeline. When you tag somebody in a common post, you must remove the post as well as share the status again to eliminate the tags.
Untag Someone On Facebook
To remove a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Tap in the leading right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To remove a tag from a photo:
1. Go to the picture.
2. Float over the picture and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having trouble discovering the image or post you wish to hide, you can utilize your activity log to discover it.
You can also remove tags from several images simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to go to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover image.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the pictures you want to get rid of a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to select your recommended option, then click Untag Photos to verify.
Gotten rid of tags will no more appear on the post or photo, but the post or picture is still noticeable to the audience it's shown to. People might have the ability to check out the post or photo in places like News Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook entirely, ask the person that published it to take it down.