Ever since, Facebook has rolled out its new "Timeline function" to all of it's 800 million individuals on its network, it has actually been getting blended responses. Though the brand-new Timeline has some brand-new as well as fascinating features to provide, some users on Facebook just find it too challenging and messy with the ads as well as news ticker on the right-hand man side. Some simply do not such as the face-lift. Such irritated users are frantically finding ways to disable and eliminate this brand-new Timeline attribute.
When Timeline was first launched as a 'test attribute', Facebook released it with an application which permitted evaluating the Timeline for a week and the individuals had an alternative to switch over back to the old profile by disabling it. Considering that Timeline has now been launched for all users, the bunch of individuals that really did not like it are getting annoyed however left with no choice. Regrettably Timeline is right here to stay, atleast for the time being (Till Facebook thinks of something else) and there is no other way you can disable it BUT, TechNutty has a really basic service for you.
Basic Option-- IE 7
Though it holds true that the Timeline function will not be handicapped or erased, but there is a way that it will certainly not show up to you (it will certainly still be visible to your close friends). The remedy my friends is extremely easy. Simply Utilize Internet Explorer 7. Facebook Timeline is not sustained on IE7 as well as probably will not be in the future too. If you don't intend to search your profile or your good friends profile with Facebook Timeline, simply utilize Internet Explorer 7. Yes, it is really as simple as that.
Various other Web browser individuals
If you are making use of other internet browsers like Google Chrome, opera, Firefox or others and do not desire to utilize IE7, TechNutty still has a heartening solution for you. Though Timeline feature can not be totally removed for you, but it can definitely be minimized to a degree that it starts resembling your earlier account. Just follow the adhering to procedure, detailed:
Actions to follow for NON IE 7 customers:
How To Delete Everything On Facebook Timeline
1. Open and browse through to to your Facebook account in the internet browser of your choice.
2. Go to the site Socialfixer.com in one more tab of the same web browser home window in which Facebook is already open.
3. You will see all popular internet browser symbols. You will locate that the Web Traveler icon is crossed, as the Timeline does not show up because browser all the same.
4. Select the web browser that you are presently using (in which Facebook as well as SocialFixer is already open). Let's presume you chosen 'Google Chrome'.
5. Go back to your Facebook tab and Reload the page.
6. On the top right of the Facebook standing bar, (just before your name and small account picture), you will certainly see a little symbol (which was not there before). The small red box in the matching image represents the thumbnail of your profile image. The 'brand-new' setups symbol is put simply to the 'Left' of it on your screen.
7. Click it and also from the checklist that opens, pick "Social Fixer Options".
8. A listing such as displayed in the equivalent picture will open up. You can click on the image to obtain an enlarged sight of the same.
9. For each and every menu option on the left, like 'Popular', Format', 'Blog posts', 'Present' etc, a checklist of attributes will open up on the right. Un-check ALL packages that you see. it is necessary to ensure that you don't tamper with any other setups.
10. When you come to the "Timeline" attribute, Inspect the bottom 4 boxes out of the overall 5, as received the corresponding photo. Click on the image to obtain a total view.
11. It will reveal a small message box reminding you to freshen your web page. Click 'ok'.
12. Go to your "Facebook' tab as well as revitalize your page.
Shock! Your Facebook Timeline will currently appear a little bit more detailed to what it was. The cover picture would have mosted likely to offer you a BIG alleviation as well as some other symbols, will certainly give you a reminder of your OLD Facebook account. It is extremely simple to do this, don't get alarmed by the number of steps, it is just to make things easier for you.
In case you make a decision to return to your Timeline, you just require to disable the 'Social Fixer' by following these 3 easy steps.
1. Most likely to Setups > Devices > Extensions, as displayed in the corresponding picture. Click on it to get a more clear view.
2. In the Add, pick Social Fixer, Press the 'Eliminate' Button and afterwards press 'Uninstall'. See the photo for explanations.
3. Refresh your Facebook web page to reclaim your Timeline.
Have a wonderful time.