Ever since the records of Facebook user's data being harvested as well as utilized for info war has actually come about, users in droves have been attempting to delete their accounts or at least, wiping the slate clean by eliminating all prior Facebook posts. However, this can actually confirm to be a really lengthy procedure as you would usually have to go with each individual post you've ever before published as well as erase each manually individually - How To Delete All Facebook Posts.
" What?! I do not intend to that. There needs to be a less complex way, right?"
Technically, yes. You can remove posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the need for a third-party application. This consists of previously deleted or concealed posts you have actually shared as well as posts that you have actually been identified in or at least your tag situated in them.
Desktop computer Facebook users can do the exact same but likewise have other options at their disposal in order to eliminate all posts from their timeline. You'll either be eliminating them by hand or to speed things up, make use of a third-party internet browser expansion like Social Book post Supervisor to rid on your own of feasible past shames.
How To Delete All Facebook Posts
First, we'll begin with mobile.
Facebook: Here's Exactly how to Get rid of posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap your profile picture to visit your account.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you wish to delete/hide from your account.
Vital Note: You have 3 choices for getting rid of material from your account in Bulk: You can erase old posts that you personally shared, hide posts that you or someone else shared, or eliminate the tags from posts that you have actually been labelled in by other users. Nonetheless, you need to complete these activities one at a time. If you want to remove a lot of web content from your profile, you'll need to create "batches" of posts by just tapping on posts for which you wish to take the exact same action. That is, you can not remove any type of posts you personally shared if you likewise consist of posts shared by others in the same "batch".
Likewise note, you can tap the "Filters" switch near the top-left edge of the screen to filter your sight to just see posts that you directly shared, just posts that you're marked in and so on.
Tip 4: When you've selected one or more posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right edge of the display, or the three symbols in the bottom-left corner of the display to continue.
Tip 5: At the end of the display, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" depending on what you intend to do. Note: If you're attempting to remove posts however the "Delete posts" alternative remains in grey text, as opposed to black, it implies you mistakenly touched a message that Facebook won't enable you to remove. Examples consist of notices that you have actually transformed your profile or cover image and posts that you may have shared from within a Facebook game. You can only remove these posts from your timeline by tapping the "Hide from Timeline" alternative.
Step 6: Tap "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the verification home window that shows up. The home window that appears will be established by the option you touched symphonious 5 above.
DELETE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM WEB BROWSER
You can choose to by hand remove posts individually from your Facebook timeline but allow's be real here, that's not why you read this article. So to speed points up and also remove whole years from Facebook in one dropped swoop, you'll require to download and install a browser expansion for Chrome. Regrettably, there are no Safari extensions offered for use currently. These expansions can remove years of history promptly with a click of a button, so see to it to archive anything you wish to save before striking erase.
For this tutorial, we're going to concentrate on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk deletion expansion of choice. This will make the whole removal process rather structured as well as certainly much quicker for those that have several years worth of posts to eliminate.
SOCIAL BOOK post SUPERVISOR EXTENSION
Before you erase your posts, I will certainly restate the significance of first producing a backup of your Facebook data. With this tool, once the details is gone, it's really gone. This data not just includes every one of your posts however likewise your images as well as videos, messages and conversation discussions as well as all details that you've supplied in your profile's Regarding area.
In order to create a backup:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings screen.
2. While you have this display brought up, there will certainly be a link titled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" near the bottom.
3. Click on the Download a copy link as well as comply with the triggers. Facebook will begin creating a back-up of all your information that will be offered for download once complete. When the download is ready, Facebook will send an email to your registered email address alerting you of its conclusion as well as availability.
As soon as you have your data back-up:.
1. Install the Social Book post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, and most likely to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking the down arrow to the right of the question mark icon in the upper-right part of the Facebook navigating header. Open it and locate Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log link will take you to a web page that displays all of your Facebook activity (for this reason the name). You will see all the pals that you have actually included in addition to all the posts and also remarks that you have actually both developed and liked. In the Filter section on the left-hand side, select the filter you wish to erase from, in this instance, click "posts".
3. Now open the Social Book post Manager extension by clicking on the icon at the top-right of your Chrome internet browser.
4. As soon as the extension is opened, you'll be presented with a checklist of filters that you can make use of to erase posts on Facebook.
The filters will certainly identify which posts are to be removed as well as you can even filter them by details years, months, and also also those including certain strings. A "Prescan on Page" choice is readily available to you if you want to use it. This will certainly trigger the expansion to trigger you of which posts will certainly be eliminated before your confirmation. If you accept the chosen posts for removal, you can click to verify as well as see those posts disappear. Nevertheless, there have actually been some reports that when utilizing the "Prescan on Page" option with heavily populated task logs might create issues.
5. As soon as every one of the posts you've selected for deletion have been selected, click the OK switch to close the sharp, evaluate the activity log, as well as if pleased with the choice, click on the Confirm to delete button situated at the top of the web page.
If you're not happy with the currently chosen posts targeted for elimination, you can rejuvenate the page (I favor touching F5 myself) and see the task log repopulated as it was formerly.