If you decide that you no longer want to make use of Facebook, it's simple to deactivate your account. When you deactivate your account, you're concealing all of your information on Facebook. No person will certainly have the ability to call you on Facebook or see the important things you've shared, including your Timeline, status updates, and photos. If you choose that you wish to go back to Facebook, you'll still be able to reactivate your account and recuperate your old information.
How To Deactivate A Facebook Account
* Click the drop-down arrowhead on the toolbar, then choose Settings.
* The Setups page will appear. Click Manage Account.
* Click Deactivate your account.
* Select a factor for shutting off the account. If you desire, you can add more information in the message box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.
* Select Deactivate Currently.
* Your account is currently deactivated. You'll have the choice to reactivate your account at any time by signing in to Facebook with your old account information.