To share a computer animated GIF created with GoAnimate on social networks, adhere to these actions. Please keep in mind Facebook's GIF restriction is 15 secs. Anything over that will certainly be cut off.
How To Add Animated Gif To Facebook
1. Download your GIF
2. Make use of a third-party tool, such as GIPHY, to publish your GIF and create a LINK, as shown below.
3. Strike Browse to post your data or drag & drop your downloaded and install GIF data into the purple shaded box
4. Select Upload GIFS.
5. You should see these packing bars.
6. Select Advanced as well as replicate the GIPHY LINK.
7. Paste the link to your Facebook Standing. As soon as you see the file below, erase the link and Blog post.