How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page: With an individual Facebook account, you can block another user using the privacy settings. These settings are not readily available on Facebook Business pages, however you can ban users in various other means. You can ban a person from your page's admin panel, from a post the individual developed on the page Timeline or from a comment the individual made on a condition you published on your page. Whatever approach you use, the person will be permanently blocked from accessing your Business page.
How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page
We suggest banning people who continuously publish spam on your page. You can select to unban them at any moment. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still have the ability to share material from your page to various other put on Facebook, but they'll no more be able to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You may likewise eliminate someone who likes your page. When you get rid of a person from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is an excellent alternative for people you do not want following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their pals. However, Pages are public rooms and also people you've eliminated can select to like your page once again.
There are a number of means to ban a person or one more page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings at the top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Look for the individual or click to examine package beside the name of the person you want to ban.
4. Click as well as choose Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Hover over a comment by the individual or page you wish to ban and also click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been stated in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the appropriate side of your page.
3. Click in the leading right of the post by the individual or page you want to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and also click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox at the top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the individual you intend to ban.
3. Click in the top right and also choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.