Over the past year, Facebook Watch has seen some considerable success - given that the beginning of 2018, overall time invested seeing videos in Watch has actually increased by 14x - Facebook Free Download Video.
Facebook Watch provides thousands of excellent, premium videos for both amusement and also instructional purposes. It also supplies material you can not locate anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind-the-scenes program Huda Boss, or Bear Grylls' program, Face Bush.
So what happens when you stumble across a wonderful Facebook Watch video however do not have the moment to watch it totally, or find the web content so beneficial you want to save the video and utilize it as a referral tool later? The good news is, there's a quick and also very easy way to download and also save Facebook videos on desktop computer - here, we'll show you exactly how.
Facebook Free Download Video
Download a video you've published
1. Open Facebook and also click the link to your account at the top of the screen.
2. On your profile page, in the leading section, click More.
3. On top of the drop-down menu that shows up, pick videos.
4. Relocate your computer mouse arrow over the video you would love to download, click the Edit button, and also pick download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD option will only be readily available to pick if the video was created or recorded in HD top quality. If it wasn't, just the download SD alternative will certainly be offered.
Keep in mind: If both of these alternatives are missing, the video was uploaded by a close friend and also you're labelled in it. You will need to adhere to the steps in the next area rather.
5. Your video ought to appear in a new tab. Relocate your mouse over the video as well as click download icon in the lower-right corner.
Download a video posted on your timeline or by other customers
Keep in mind: If you're trying to download a common video from a different online service (e.g., YouTube), see our web page on exactly how to download a video from the Web.
1. Log into Facebook and also find the video you wish to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and pick Show video URL from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Highlight the entire URL and after that press Ctrl+ C or right-click as well as choose Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open a brand-new tab by pushing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the LINK right into the address bar by pressing Ctrl+ V, and afterwards press Enter.
6. Change "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the LINK and afterwards Press Enter.
7. On the next web page, click the video to open it in its very own window.
8. Right-click the video and also choose save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Pick a save place as well as a file name for the video, and after that click the Save switch.