Deleting Comments On Facebook: The number of times in your life have you blurted out commentary without assuming, after that promptly wanted you could take it back? Probably plenty of. It's not a surprise that the very same point occurs constantly on Facebook. With the exception of this time around, your words could be commemorated on the web permanently. Thankfully, Facebook allows you remove a comment just as quickly as you can edit one. One foolish comment isn't worth losing friends over, after all.
Deleting Comments On Facebook
This I shows you how to erase a comment on Facebook. There are two sorts of Facebook comments you can remove: comments you make on any post, and comments other individuals make on your posts. You can not remove other individuals's comments from posts that aren't yours.
Erasing a comment on Facebook only takes a couple of seconds, but if you're pressed to do away with one swiftly, here's a basic guide.
Approach 1: On Desktop computer
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's internet internet browser. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address as well as password before proceeding.
2. Go to the post on which you want to delete a comment. If the post gets on your profile page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right edge of the web page; or else, most likely to the account web page of the person that produced the post and also scroll down to the post.
3. Open the comments section. Sometimes, the comments area will certainly open up on its own; if not, click the # comments connect listed below the post.
- The "#" describes the number of comments on the post. For instance, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments link here.
4. Hover your mouse over a comment. Doing so will certainly prompt a ⋯ symbol to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're erasing your own comment, a drop-down menu will show up; or else, a pop-up home window will show up.
6. Click Delete when prompted. It's a blue button in the pop-up window. Doing so will remove the comment from your post.
- If you're deleting your very own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu before clicking heaven Delete button.
Approach 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Touch the Facebook application symbol, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue history. Doing so will certainly open your Information Feed page if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address and password when triggered before proceeding.
2. Most likely to the post on which you intend to remove a comment. If the post gets on your profile web page, you can touch your profile icon at the bottom of the display; or else, go to the profile web page of the individual who created the post and scroll to the post.
On Android, the profile symbol remains in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open up the comments section. Sometimes, the comments area will open by itself; if not, tap the # comments link listed below the post.
- The "#" describes the variety of comments on the post. As an example, a post with 10 comments would certainly have a 10 comments connect here.
4. Faucet as well as hold the comment. Doing so will motivate a menu to show up after a second.
5. Tap Delete. It's in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when triggered. This will erase the comment from the post.
One more way
1. Navigate to check out the comment you wish to get rid of. If you have trouble discovering it, the easiest thing to do is to pick the "Menu" switch, then select "Settings".
2. Scroll down and choose "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the right side of the comment you want to get rid of.
4. Tap the "Delete" switch, and your comment is gone.