This tutorial will certainly show you step by step just how to share your Instagram pictures or video clips on Facebook on an Android phone.
In this manner, when you publish a photo or video clip, it will likewise instantly be shared on Facebook.
To do this, you will certainly first need to connect your Instagram account with your Facebook account.
This tutorial benefits all Android phones, such as the Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Google Pixel, Motorola, Huawei, Lenovo, OnePlus, Nokia, HTC, LG, and all other Android phones.
In the following steps, I will certainly reveal you exactly how to share your Instagram image( s) or video( s) on Facebook.
How To Share Videos From Facebook To Instagram
1. First, you will need to do the actions you constantly do when you share an image or video clip on Instagram. So, open up the Instagram application.
2. Faucet on the [+] (share) button at the bottom of the application.
3. Select your image( s) or video( s) or take a picture or video with your phone's video camera.
4. Click on Following located in the top-right-corner of your phone's screen.
5. On the following display, you can pick a filter or modify your picture( s) or video clip( s).
6. Click on Next situated in the top-right-corner of your phone's screen.
7. On the next display, you can create an inscription (summary), include a place, tag people, and at the botton, at Additionally post to, you touch on the toggle switch alongside Facebook.
9. Click on Share located in the top-right-corner of your phone's display.
Your image( s) or video( s) will currently be shared on Instagram as well as also instantly on Facebook.
How to share Instagram images or video clips on Facebook after posting.
1. Open up the Instagram app.
2. Go to your image or video clip you intend to share on Facebook.
3. Tap on the 3-dots icon located at the top right of the blog post.
A popup food selection will certainly appear.
4. Faucet on Share.
A share display will certainly show up.
5. On the "Share" screen, you tap on the toggle switch beside Facebook.
6. Tap on the checkmark located in the top-right-corner of your phone's screen.
Your image( s) or video clip( s) will now be shared on Facebook.