If you make a decision that you no more want to use Facebook, it's simple to deactivate your account. When you deactivate your account, you're hiding every one of your info on Facebook. No person will certainly be able to contact you on Facebook or see the things you have actually shared, including your Timeline, standing updates, as well as photos. If you choose that you wish to go back to Facebook, you'll still have the ability to reactivate your account and also recoup your old info.
Temporarily Deactivate Facebook
* Click the drop-down arrowhead on the toolbar, after that choose Settings.
* The Setups page will show up. Click Manage Account.
* Click Deactivate your account.
* Select a reason for shutting down the account. If you want, you can include more information in the text box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.
* Select Deactivate Currently.
* Your account is currently deactivated. You'll have the choice to reactivate your account at any moment by signing in to Facebook with your old account details.