Facebook does not supply any attribute to allow you find out about that sees your Facebook profile, but we have one trick for you which will certainly lead you for just how to see that views your Facebook account.
See Who Is Looking At Your Facebook
* To know that sees your Facebook account, login to the Facebook account as well as go to your timeline web page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your account photo and you will certainly get to at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
* Right click on anywhere on the opened up web page as well as select "view page source alternative". If you are a Chrome customer after that just type Ctrl+ U and the source page will certainly open.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box at the top right corner of the resource page.
* Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will certainly locate a checklist of numbers there which are actually the account IDs of the people who are just recently checked or seen your Facebook profile.
* Simply kind add the account id next to facebook.com URL just like the listed below instance. You will find the person who saw your account often or recently.
* The LINK ought to be something like this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The small number that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of how often a Facebook profile customer sees you as well as that sees your Facebook account the most.
* The very first ID of the checklist is the regular site visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nevertheless, some people says that these are not true. However, many experts state that this is the only possible way to recognize who saw my Facebook profile.