This teaches you how to alter your former Facebook profile photo's privacy settings. While Facebook does not enable you to set your current account image as anything besides public in order to help others recognize you, you can make your past Facebook account images private.
Make Facebook Profile Picture Private
1. Open Facebook. Tap the Facebook application icon, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue background. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
If you're not logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password before proceeding.
2. Tap the profile icon. It's a person-shaped icon at the end of the screen. Doing so will open your account page.
On an iPad, you may locate this icon in the top-right edge of the screen.
If you don't see the profile icon, faucet ☰ in the bottom-right corner of the display, then touch your name at the top of the menu.
3. Scroll down and touch See All Pictures. You'll locate this alternative below the list of photos that's near the top of your account page.
4. Tap the Albums tab. It goes to the top of the screen.
5. Faucet Account Photo. This album ought to be close to the top of the Cds tab. Your existing account picture will be the cd cover.
You might need to scroll to see this album.
6. Select an account image. Touch the profile picture that you want to make private.
7. Tap ⋯. It remains in the top-right corner of the screen. A pop-up menu will certainly appear at the end of the screen.
On an iPad, the menu will certainly drop-down from the ⋯ symbol.
8. Faucet Edit Privacy. This option remains in the pop-up menu. Doing so opens a list of article privacy choices.
9. Tap Only me. It remains in the "That can see your article?" listing of choices.
* If you do not see this alternative, first faucet More near the middle of the screen.
10. Faucet Done. It remains in the top-right corner of the display. Doing so conserves your privacy setups, thus making your picked profile picture viewable only by you.
If a friend of your own is tagged in your account picture, they can still check out the photo.