To share a computer animated GIF developed with GoAnimate on social media, adhere to these actions. Please note Facebook's GIF restriction is 15 secs. Anything over that will be removed.
How To Upload A Moving Picture On Facebook
1. Download your GIF
2. Use a third-party tool, such as GIPHY, to upload your GIF as well as create a LINK, as revealed listed below.
3. Hit Browse to publish your file or drag & drop your downloaded and install GIF data right into the purple shaded box
4. Select Upload GIFS.
5. You need to see these filling bars.
6. Select Advanced and replicate the GIPHY WEB LINK.
7. Paste the web link to your Facebook Standing. As soon as you see the file below, delete the web link and also Article.