If you promote your business's service or products on Facebook, you may in some cases intend to briefly eliminate a Post from your web page and after that bring it back later on. Facebook has a hassle-free and simple means to Hide and unhide articles. When Hideed, visitors to your page will not be able to see the post in your timeline. Nevertheless, if the post consisted of an image that you've posted, that image will still be viewable in your picture cds.
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook
Hideing a Post
1. Open your Facebook web page. Hover the mouse over the post to make the pencil icon show up in the leading right edge.
2. Click the pencil icon to make a drop-down menu show up.
3. Click the "Hide from Timeline" option to hide the post.
Unhiding a Post
1. Open your Facebook page. Click the "Activity Log" button discovered in the upper-right edge of the timeline on your account page.
2. Search through the checklist of posts and various other task and also discover the post you want to unhide.
3. Click the symbol that shows the circle with the lower via it to make a drop-down menu appear. Click "Enabled on Timeline" to unhide the post.