Facebook lately introduced auto-playing videos on desktop and also mobile, but luckily there's a button to pull out. Right here's what you have to do.
How To Stop Facebook Videos From Autoplaying
On the Desktop
For Facebook on the desktop, you can shut off auto-play videos in your setups:.
* On Facebook, head to the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand edge and also most likely to Setups > Video clips. You can likewise click here to go straight there.
* Alongside the Auto-Play Videos setup, click the "On" box and transform it to "Off.".
Safari customers may need to attempt utilizing an additional internet browser, as some individuals are reporting that this setting does not show up in Safari for one reason or another.
On Android, you can establish video clips to auto-play only on mobile (to save information) or disable them totally:.
* Open the Facebook application, open up the left sidebar, and faucet "Application Setups.".
* Check the "Auto-Play Videos on Wi-FI Just" box.
On iphone, you can disable auto-playing video clips from the Facebook application's setups:.
* Click the "More" switch in the bottom right corner, and also head to Setups > Video Clips as well as Images.
* Tap the Auto-Play readying to transform it off.
Now you will not have to see any videos you don't want to.