This tutorial will show you step by step how to share your Instagram pictures or videos on Facebook on an Android phone.
This way, when you upload an image or video clip, it will certainly also immediately be shared on Facebook.
To do this, you will initially need to link your Instagram account with your Facebook account.
This tutorial benefits all Android phones, such as the Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Google Pixel, Motorola, Huawei, Lenovo, OnePlus, Nokia, HTC, LG, and all various other Android phones.
In the complying with actions, I will reveal you exactly how to share your Instagram photo( s) or video clip( s) on Facebook.
How To Share From Facebook To Instagram
1. Initially, you will certainly require to do the actions you constantly do when you share a picture or video on Instagram. So, open up the Instagram app.
2. Faucet on the [+] (share) button at the end of the app.
3. Select your photo( s) or video( s) or take an image or video clip with your phone's camera.
4. Click on Following located in the top-right-corner of your phone's display.
5. On the next display, you can pick a filter or edit your image( s) or video( s).
6. Click Next situated in the top-right-corner of your phone's display.
7. On the next display, you can write an inscription (description), add an area, tag people, and at the botton, at Also post to, you touch on the toggle button alongside Facebook.
9. Click on Share located in the top-right-corner of your phone's screen.
Your picture( s) or video( s) will certainly currently be shared on Instagram and additionally instantly on Facebook.
How to share Instagram pictures or video clips on Facebook after publishing.
1. Open the Instagram application.
2. Most likely to your image or video clip you intend to share on Facebook.
3. Faucet on the 3-dots icon located on top right of the article.
A popup menu will certainly appear.
4. Faucet on Share.
A share display will certainly appear.
5. On the "Share" display, you tap on the toggle button beside Facebook.
6. Faucet on the checkmark located in the top-right-corner of your phone's screen.
Your photo( s) or video clip( s) will certainly now be shared on Facebook.