Facebook doesn't provide any feature to let you understand about who watches your Facebook profile, but we have one technique for you which will certainly lead you for exactly how to see that sees your Facebook profile.
How To See If Someone Is Looking At Your Facebook
* To understand who sees your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account as well as go to your timeline web page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click on your account picture and you will certainly get to at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
* Right click anywhere on the opened up web page and also pick "sight web page source choice". If you are a Chrome individual after that just type Ctrl+ U as well as the source page will certainly open.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right corner of the resource web page.
* Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will certainly find a list of numbers there which are in fact the account IDs of the people who are just recently inspected or visited your Facebook profile.
* Simply type add the profile id next to facebook.com LINK similar to the below example. You will discover the person that saw your profile often or just recently.
* The LINK ought to be something similar to this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The small number that you will certainly discover after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of just how often a Facebook account individual sees you and that visits your Facebook profile the most.
* The very first ID of the list is the regular visitor while the last ID is the rarest viewer of your account.
Nonetheless, some individuals says that these are not real. But, many professionals claim that this is the only feasible method to understand that viewed my Facebook account.