Putting music on your Facebook page will enable you to share your favorite songs as well as cds with your Facebook buddies. You can either place music on Facebook utilizing the sharing feature readily available on many third-party internet sites, blog post web links to songs straight in your Information Feed, or add music services to Facebook's existing Songs app.
How To Post A Song On Facebook
Method 1 Sharing Songs from Third-Party Websites
1 Navigate to the website that features the music you desire shared. Instances of such sites are YouTube and SoundCloud.
2 Click on the "share" switch located beside the songs option you desire shared.
3 Select the option for Facebook when asked exactly how you want to share your choice.
4 Enter your Facebook login information at the punctual.
5 Type a news update to come with the music option if preferred, and also click "Share." Your music selection will publish to your Facebook News Feed, and be shared with your Facebook pals. 
Technique 2 Post Hyperlinks to News Feed
1 Navigate to the website that includes the music video or clip you want shared.
2. Duplicate the web site's LINK showed in the address bar of your internet browser.
3. Browse to your Facebook account, as well as paste the link into your News Feed.
4. Click "Post." The link you shared to the music option will now present in your News Feed and also be readily available to your Facebook friends.
If you share songs from YouTube, the video itself will certainly present straight in your Information Feed so users can view the video clip without having to leave your Facebook web page. 
Technique 3 Including Songs Services to Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook profile.
2. Click on "Music" situated within the Applications section in the left sidebar on your Facebook Web page. A timeline will show on-screen showing a personalized Information Feed having updates for all your music passions and also "likes.".
3. Click on "Start Listening" next to among Facebook's featured songs services located in the best sidebar of Facebook. Instances of highlighted music services are Spotify as well as Earbits.
4. Follow the on-screen triggers to connect your Facebook account with the third-party service. You may be required to open up a different make up that particular third-party service and also agree to terms.
5. Click on the Facebook "share" switch while paying attention to any tune you desire shared with your Facebook buddies when using the third-party solution. The track you chose will be uploaded to your Information Feed, as well as moving forward, the service might post regular updates to your Information Feed concerning your songs choices.