Facebook web page offers your brand, company or trigger a voice on Facebook and also helps you connect with the people who matter to you.
Much like a personal profile web page, you control the personal privacy of your Facebook page. You can choose to block private wall posts or obstruct the entire page.
In this article, i will show you how to make you Facebook page private.
How To Make A Page On Facebook Private
1. Log right into your Facebook fanpage account. To make brand-new standing updates exclusive, click the "Public" drop down food selection located on the standing update home window. Select "Buddies" if you just want friends to see your new status. If you don't desire any person to see your brand-new standing upgrade, pick "Customized" and also "Just Me.".
2. Click the "Account" tab located in the upper right hand corner of the page. Select "Privacy Settings.".
3. Click the "Friends" radio button underneath "Control Your Default Personal Privacy." By doing so, just your good friends can see the blog posts you make with a phone application. If you do not want friends to see your phone application blog posts, click "Custom." Select "Just Me.".
4. Locate the section classified "Restriction The Target Market For Past Posts." Click "Manage Past Message Presence." Click "Limitation Old Posts." Click "Verify" to verify your objectives to make all of your previous blog posts exclusive.
5. Find the "Exactly How You Attach" area. Click "Edit Settings." Modification all of the choices to "Buddies" only. Select "Only Me" if you do not desire buddies to upload on your wall. Select "Just Me" if you do not desire good friends to see what others blog post on your fanpage.
6. Search in the "How Tags Work" area, if you do not desire any individual to see posts or images you are identified in. Click "Edit Settings." Select "Buddies" from the "Profile Exposure" fall menu, if you only want close friends to see your tags. If you do not want anybody to see your tags, pick "Custom-made" from the fall food selection. Select "Only Me.".
7. Find the "Apps as well as Internet sites" area. Click "Edit Setup." Here you can make your app usage personal, block friends from importing your details into apps as well as stop your fanpage from appearing in online search engine.