Facebook page offers your brand name, service or trigger a voice on Facebook and assists you connect with the people who matter to you.
Just like a personal profile web page, you regulate the personal privacy of your Facebook web page. You can choose to block individual wall messages or obstruct the whole web page.
In this message, i will reveal you exactly how to make you Facebook web page exclusive.
How To Make A Facebook Page Private
1. Log into your Facebook fanpage account. To make new standing updates exclusive, click the "Public" drop down food selection situated on the condition update home window. Select "Buddies" if you only desire close friends to see your brand-new standing. If you don't want anyone to see your new condition update, choose "Customized" as well as "Only Me.".
2. Click the "Account" tab located in the top right hand edge of the page. Select "Privacy Setup.".
3. Click the "Friends" radio button beneath "Control Your Default Privacy." By doing so, only your pals can see the posts you make with a phone application. If you don't want buddies to see your phone application articles, click "Customized." Select "Only Me.".
4. Locate the area classified "Limitation The Target Market For Past Posts." Click "Manage Past Article Exposure." Click "Limitation Old Posts." Click "Validate" to verify your purposes to make every one of your previous messages personal.
5. Situate the "How You Connect" area. Click "Edit Settings." Modification every one of the choices to "Friends" just. Select "Only Me" if you do not desire buddies to upload on your wall. Select "Just Me" if you do not desire buddies to see what others blog post on your fanpage.
6. Look in the "Exactly How Marks Job" section, if you do not want any person to see articles or photos you are identified in. Click "Edit Settings." Select "Pals" from the "Account Visibility" drop down food selection, if you just want good friends to see your tags. If you do not want anybody to see your tags, select "Custom" from the drop down menu. Select "Just Me.".
7. Situate the "Application and Sites" section. Click "Edit Settings." Here you can make your app use private, block friends from importing your info into apps as well as prevent your fanpage from showing up in online search engine.