Facebook doesn't supply any function to allow you understand about who views your Facebook account, however we have one trick for you which will certainly assist you for just how to see who sees your Facebook account.
How To Know Who Looks At Your Facebook Page
* To know that views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account as well as go to your timeline web page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click on your account image and you will certainly get to at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
* Right click anywhere on the opened web page and pick "sight web page resource option". If you are a Chrome customer then simply type Ctrl+ U and also the resource web page will certainly open up.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box at the top right corner of the source page.
* Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will find a listing of numbers there which are actually the account IDs of individuals that are recently examined or visited your Facebook account.
* Simply kind include the account id close to facebook.com LINK just like the listed below example. You will certainly find the person who saw your account regularly or just recently.
* The LINK needs to be something similar to this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ however not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The handful that you will certainly discover after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indicator of just how typically a Facebook account individual sees you and also who visits your Facebook profile the most.
* The very first ID of the list is the normal site visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
However, some people claims that these are not true. Yet, many professionals state that this is the only possible method to know who saw my Facebook profile.