If you make a decision that you no more want to utilize Facebook, it's very easy to deactivate your account. When you deactivate your account, you're concealing all of your information on Facebook. No one will certainly have the ability to call you on Facebook or watch the important things you've shared, including your Timeline, condition updates, and images. If you determine that you 'd like to return to Facebook, you'll still be able to reactivate your account and recoup your old details.
How To Inactivate Facebook
* Click the drop-down arrowhead on the toolbar, then choose Settings.
* The Setups web page will show up. Click Manage Account.
* Click Deactivate your account.
* Select a factor for deactivating the account. If you want, you can add even more details in the text box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.
* Select Deactivate Currently.
* Your account is now deactivated. You'll have the option to reactivate your account at any time by checking in to Facebook with your old account info.