The Facebook cover photo attribute adds a background whereupon your regular profile photo is shown. You can quickly change your Facebook cover picture on any kind of mobile system from within the Facebook application. You can additionally modify your image's settings to customize it to your profile.
How To Edit Cover Photo On Facebook App
Method 1 Changing an Existing Cover Image
1. Open the Facebook mobile app. If you don't currently have it, the Facebook app is totally free for iphone, Android, and Windows systems.
2. Touch the icon of 3 straight lines in the toolbar. This icon will open your "More" food selection; it must be at the bottom right-hand edge of your display.
3. Touch your name on top of the "More" food selection. This will certainly take you to your profile.
4. Tap the word "Edit" in the reduced right-hand corner of your cover image.
Tapping "Edit" provides you 3 choices: "Upload Photo", which enables you to upload a picture from your electronic camera roll, "View Cover Photo", which displays your cover image, as well as "Select Photo on Facebook", which permits you to publish an existing Facebook image as your cover image.
5. Faucet "Upload Photo". This will certainly take you to your camera roll, where you can select a photo for your cover. 
* If the Facebook application doesn't have access to your video camera roll, it will certainly prompt you to permit it accessibility below.
* You can also tap "Select Photo on Facebook", which will certainly prompt you to pick between "Photos of You"-- images people have identified you in-- and also your uploaded "Albums".
6. Select an image for your cover, after that touch "Done".
7. Re-position your image by dragging it up, down, or to either side. You can additionally focus on your image to expand it.
8. Tap "Save" to complete your cover image. You have currently efficiently altered your cover image!
Method 2. Editing Your Cover Image.
1. Open up the Facebook mobile app. If you do not currently have it, the Facebook app is totally free for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
2. Touch the symbol of 3 straight lines in the toolbar. This icon will certainly open your "Even more" food selection; it ought to go to the bottom right-hand edge of your screen.
3. Tap your name on top of the "More" food selection. This will take you to your profile.
4. Tap your cover image. This will certainly trigger a food selection with a number of options.
5. Tap the "View Cover Photo" choice.
6. Tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner of your photo. This will open up the photo's details choices.
7. Testimonial your alternatives. From this food selection, you have numerous prospective strategies.
" Remove Photo" will remove your cover image from Facebook.
" Make Account Picture" will enable you to pick a section of your cover image to establish as your account photo.
" Save Photo" allows you to download your cover picture.
" Send out in Messenger" will certainly enable you to directly send your cover picture to a Facebook close friend.
" Edit Caption" lets you add or alter your cover picture's description.
" Shut off Notifications" will certainly disable any kind of notifications from comments, likes, shares, or tagging.
8. Tap the "Tag" icon in the top right-hand edge of your display. This icon is to the left of the image options; it appears like an apparel tag in profile.
9. Faucet anywhere on your screen to pick an individual or object to tag. This will trigger a menu asking which among your Facebook friends is in the picture.
10. Faucet or enter a name relating to the tag. You can also type in words or numbers that don't refer to Facebook friends (e.g., non-living items).
11. Tap "Done" to settle the name. If you labelled a person, this will certainly send out an alert to them.
12. Touch the tag icon once more when you're done tagging. This takes you out of identifying mode.
13. Tap the "Location" symbol to provide your picture a geographical place. This icon is between the photo options food selection and also the Tag icon.
14. Kind your city as well as state right into the field on top of the display. This is significant "Search for".
You can additionally enter sites and parks into the place search.
15. Touch your location when it appears. This will assign a location to your photo.
16. Touch the "X" in the top left-hand corner as soon as you're done modifying your cover image. Your changes should save!