If you decide that you no more want to utilize Facebook, it's very easy to deactivate your account. When you deactivate your account, you're hiding every one of your details on Facebook. Nobody will certainly have the ability to contact you on Facebook or view the important things you've shared, including your Timeline, status updates, as well as pictures. If you decide that you want to go back to Facebook, you'll still be able to reactivate your account and also recover your old info.
How To Deactivate Facebook
* Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, after that pick Setups.
* The Setups page will certainly appear. Click Manage Account.
* Click Deactivate your account.
* Select a reason for shutting down the account. If you desire, you can include even more information in the text box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.
* Select Deactivate Now.
* Your account is now shut off. You'll have the choice to reactivate your account any time by signing in to Facebook with your old account information.