The popular Apple apple iphone includes the Safari browser by default so, if you have Web connection, you don't need to download and also mount the Facebook app to be able to publish images to Facebook from your device. If you have the pictures on your iPhone, all you need to do is go to Facebook and post them as you would normally.
How To Add Photo To Facebook Post
1. Launch the Safari internet browser and browse to Facebook.com.
2. Type your email and also password in the Email and Password message boxes at the top as well as click "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Photos" web link in the Applications section at the entrusted to go to the Photos web page.
4. Tap "Upload Photos" at the top of the Photos page to begin submitting your picture.
5. Faucet "Select Photos to Upload" as well as make use of the resulting file internet browser to choose and open your picture. The picture is automatically posted.
6. Tap package under the picture preview and also define your image, if you want. This is not required.
7. Tap "Post Photos" in the bottom best edge of the page to publish your image on your Facebook gallery.