To share a computer animated GIF created with GoAnimate on social media, follow these steps. Please note Facebook's GIF limit is 15 secs. Anything over that will be cut off.
How Do You Upload A Gif to Facebook
1. Download your GIF
2. Use a third-party device, such as GIPHY, to publish your GIF as well as produce an URL, as shown listed below.
3. Strike Browse to post your data or drag & drop your downloaded and install GIF documents into the purple shaded box
4. Select Upload GIFS.
5. You should see these loading bars.
6. Select Advanced and replicate the GIPHY WEB LINK.
7. Paste the web link to your Facebook Standing. As quickly as you see the data below, delete the link and Article.