Unlike Twitter, you can modify a post on Facebook. Whether it's from oversharing or a simple typo, posts are simple to remedy.
How Do You Edit A Post On Facebook
Keep in mind: There's no ticking clock on modifying a post. You can do it any time you want.
Exactly how to Edit a Post on Facebook Utilizing Your Computer System
For those times when you second-guess on your own, or want to share much more (or much less) info, you can edit a post on Facebook.
- > Log onto Facebook.
- > On your web page, scroll to the post you wish to edit.
- > In the upper-right edge, click the three-dot or down-arrow icon.
- > Click Edit post.
- > Edit the message as needed.
- > Click Save.
Just how to Remove a Picture From a Facebook Post.
If you wish to, you can erase a picture from a post without erasing the post:
: > Log onto Facebook.
: > On your home page, scroll to the post with the image you want to erase.
: > In the upper-right edge, click the three-dot or down-arrow symbol.
: > Click Edit Post.
: > Hover over the image you intend to erase up until an X shows up in the upper-right corner of the picture.
Click the X to remove.
Tips: You can not delete photos you have actually shared from a third party.
: > Click Save.
How to Modify a Facebook post Making Use Of the Application.
Editing a Facebook post is just as simple from your phone as it is from a computer system.
: > Find the post you intend to modify.
: > In the upper-right corner, click the three-dot or down-arrow icon.
: > Tap Edit Post.
: > Edit the text as you desire.
: > If you wish to erase an image, touch the X in the upper-right corner of the photo.
: > Tap Save.
Just how to Modify a Discuss Someone Else's Facebook Post.
Just like items you upload by yourself timeline, you may think twice about a comment you made on someone else's post. Below's what to do.
: > Find the remark you want to edit.
: > When you hover over it with your mouse guideline, a three-dot symbol needs to show up to the right. Click the symbol.
: > Select Edit.
: > Make your changes, after that press Enter upon your key-board.
Keep in mind: You can likewise pick to erase the remark completely. Simply pick Erase as opposed to Edit.
: > Your comment must be modified.
Exactly how to Include an Image to a Facebook post.
Say you went to an event and also developed a post regarding it as well as added a number of photos. Then your close friend sent you some more terrific shots. You can include them conveniently:.
* Open the Facebook application or application.
* On your timeline, scroll to the post you wish to add photos to.
* In the upper-right edge, click the three-dot or down-arrow symbol.
* Click Edit Post.
* You'll see the pictures you currently have in the post, plus a populated photo overview with a plus-sign inside it. Click the plus sign. (If you're utilizing the Facebook app, touch the photo icon at the end of the screen instead.).
* Utilize your web browser to discover the picture you intend to add and click Open or Done.
* The picture will certainly appear together with the others in your post.
* Click Save.