Your good friend uploaded a picture of you on Facebook that you don t want anyone to see. Also worse, they marked you. So now the image is out there for your close friends to see. Thankfully you can remove the tag from the image.
Facebook Remove A Tag
Option 1 Remove Tag from Post or Picture
Complete Desktop Variation Website
> Check out your personal Facebook page, then pick the Activity Log.
> Discover the blog post or picture in the log you want to eliminate the tag from, after that select the article or picture link.
> Select the three dots, after that select Eliminate Tag.
Alternative 2 Get Rid Of Tag from Image.
Full Desktop Version Site.
- From the picture the web page gets on use the Options connect to pick Eliminate Tag.
- Select OK.
- > From the picture web page, choose the A lot more Options web link, then choose Remove Tag.
- > Select the Remove Tag switch.
Android & iOS Application.
* See your individual Facebook web page, after that select the Activity Log.
* Find the message you desire to remove the tag from, after that pick the arrow alongside it.
* Faucet Report/Remove Tag.
* Select the factor. I normally just go with I m in this photo and I put on t like it.