Ever since, Facebook has actually presented its new "Timeline function" to all of it's 800 million individuals on its network, it has actually been obtaining combined reactions. Though the brand-new Timeline has some brand-new as well as fascinating features to provide, some customers on Facebook simply discover it as well complex and cluttered with the advertisements and also information ticker on the right hand side. Some simply don't like the make over. Such irritated individuals are desperately finding methods to disable and do away with this brand-new Timeline function.
When Timeline was first released as a 'test attribute', Facebook launched it with an application which permitted checking the Timeline for a week and the users had a choice to switch back to the old account by disabling it. Since Timeline has now been released for all individuals, the number of customers that really did not like it are getting annoyed but entrusted to no choice. Sadly Timeline is here to stay, atleast for the time being (Till Facebook considers another thing) as well as there is no other way you can disable it BUT, TechNutty has a very simple option for you.
Straightforward Service-- IE 7
Though it holds true that the Timeline feature will certainly not be impaired or deleted, however there is a manner in which it will not show up to you (it will still be visible to your friends). The service my friends is extremely easy. Just Utilize Net Traveler 7. Facebook Timeline is not sustained on IE7 and most likely won't remain in the future as well. If you do not want to browse your profile or your buddies profile with Facebook Timeline, simply use Internet Explorer 7. Yes, it is really as basic as that.
Other Browser users
If you are making use of various other browsers like Google Chrome, opera, Firefox or others as well as do not want to use IE7, TechNutty still has a heartening service for you. Though Timeline feature can not be completely eliminated for you, yet it can most definitely be decreased to a degree that it starts resembling your earlier account. Just follow the adhering to procedure, detailed:
Steps to comply with for NON IE 7 customers:
Facebook Delete My Timeline
1. Open and browse through to to your Facebook account in the internet browser of your selection.
2. Go to the site Socialfixer.com in another tab of the very same web browser window in which Facebook is already open.
3. You will certainly see all preferred web browser icons. You will locate that the Web Explorer symbol is crossed, as the Timeline does not show up in that browser in any case.
4. Select the internet browser that you are currently making use of (in which Facebook as well as SocialFixer is already open). Let's presume you selected 'Google Chrome'.
5. Go back to your Facebook tab and Refill the page.
6. On the top right of the Facebook standing bar, (prior to your name and also tiny account photo), you will see a small icon (which was not there before). The little red box in the equivalent photo represents the thumbnail of your account picture. The 'brand-new' settings icon is put just to the 'Left' of it on your screen.
7. Click it and from the list that opens up, choose "Social Fixer Options".
8. A listing such as received the matching image will open. You can click on the picture to obtain an enlarged view of the exact same.
9. For each food selection choice left wing, like 'Popular', Format', 'Posts', 'Display' etc, a list of attributes will open up on the right. Un-check ALL packages that you see. it is very important to ensure that you do not damage any other settings.
10. When you concern the "Timeline" attribute, Check the bottom 4 boxes out of the complete 5, as received the matching picture. Click the photo to obtain a total sight.
11. It will reveal a small message box reminding you to freshen your web page. Click 'ok'.
12. Go to your "Facebook' tab and revitalize your web page.
Surprise! Your Facebook Timeline will currently appear a bit closer to what it was. The cover photo would have mosted likely to provide you a BIG alleviation and some other symbols, will give you a reminder of your OLD Facebook profile. It is extremely simple to do this, don't get irritated by the number of steps, it is simply to make points simpler for you.
In case you decide to go back to your Timeline, you just require to disable the 'Social Fixer' by following these 3 very easy actions.
1. Most likely to Setups > Tools > Extensions, as shown in the corresponding image. Click on it to get a more clear sight.
2. In the Add, pick Social Fixer, Press the 'Get Rid Of' Switch and after that press 'Uninstall'. See the photo for clarifications.
3. Revitalize your Facebook page to reclaim your Timeline.
Have a good time.