When attempting to link your Facebook profile, a Facebook log-in home window ought to pop-up in your web browser for you to visit to Facebook. If you do not see this window pop-up, something on your web browser is blocking it.
Facebook Can't Connect
Try these steps to get the home window to show up:
* Disable pop-up blockers or expansions in your web browser
* Attempt a private-browsing window on your browser
* Use a different internet browser completely
* Clear the cache on your internet browser
* Change devices - if you're using a computer system, use your smart phone rather
Facebook Currently being used Notice
If so, you'll need to detach your Facebook account from the GoFundMe account it's connected to.
Adhere to these steps to visit to that account and liberate your Facebook account:
* Check in and also pick "Use My Facebook Account," then enter the email address and also password that you make use of to check in to Facebook
* Select the top 3 bars on top of your display (if you get on our mobile app, pick the "Me" symbol at the bottom of your app) then choose "Account Settings"
* Select the link labeled "Separate My Facebook Account"
* Select your name again in the top-right and select "Indication Out" from the drop-down menu
Your Facebook account will certainly now be liberated for you to make use of with the proper GoFundMe account.