Facebook doesn't offer any kind of feature to allow you find out about that views your Facebook account, but we have one method for you which will certainly guide you for just how to see who sees your Facebook profile.
Can You See Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile
* To understand that views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and go to your timeline web page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click your profile picture and you will certainly reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
* Right click on anywhere on the opened web page and choose "sight web page resource choice". If you are a Chrome user then simply type Ctrl+ U and also the source page will certainly open up.
* Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box at the top right corner of the resource page.
* Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
* You will find a list of numbers there which are in fact the account IDs of the people that are just recently examined or seen your Facebook profile.
* Simply kind include the account id beside facebook.com LINK similar to the below example. You will locate the individual that saw your profile often or just recently.
* The URL needs to be something similar to this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like this https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-x/.
* The handful that you will certainly locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of just how typically a Facebook account customer sees you and also that visits your Facebook account one of the most.
* The initial ID of the listing is the routine visitor while the last ID is the rarest visitor of your account.
Nonetheless, some people states that these are not real. But, lots of experts state that this is the only possible method to recognize who saw my Facebook profile.