After doing system updates and rebooting, I instantly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself how it could have taken place. Initially, I thought, its as a result of tidy master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Given that I have actually rather bad habit of running tidy master after period of few mins, I believed that must be the factor.
Can't Log Out Of Facebook
The service for this popular Facebook trouble is to relocate the application right into interior storage. Simply follow the steps provided below:
1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.
2. Faucet on the Facebook App.
3. Move the app to the internal storage totally.
4. Restart the phone.
5. Login again.
6. After investing a long time, Close the application.
7. Reactivate the phone.
8. Wola! You are done.
9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this moment then you will certainly be able to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and also password combo.
10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.