Blocking an individual on Facebook means they'll no longer be able to see your profile, what you publish on your timeline, or contact you with Facebook. Likewise, if you're close friends with them on Facebook, doing this will immediately unfriend them. So, if that's what you want to achieve, right here's how to block somebody on Facebook:
1. Most likely to the question mark symbol at the top right of your Facebook web page.
2. Click on "Privacy Shortcuts."
3. Currently, click on "Exactly how do I stop somebody from troubling me?".
4. Enter the name of the individual, and click "Block.".
5. Choose the person from the outcomes checklist and click "Block" once again.
An additional means of blocking a Facebook customer is to head to their profile, click on the "..." menu, as well as click "Block.".
When Blocking a person on Facebook, you do not require to worry about them learning-- they won't be alerted.